Topic of Call: Fourth call for nominations for members of the Knowledge Coordination Body
Description: Eklipse is inviting applications from different fields of expertise to join the Knowledge Coordination Body (KCB) from June 2022 until March 2025. The KCB organizes and accompanies the knowledge synthesis processes within Eklipse. The KCB also coordinates other tasks required in the self-sustaining mechanism for evidence-based and evidence-informed policy on biodiversity and ecosystem services such as coordinating the identification of research priorities and emerging issues, participating in the European Network of Networks (ENoN), and encouraging societal engagement.
- Do you have expertise and interest in enhancing the Science-Policy Interface?
- Would you like to contribute to policy‐relevant processes?
- Do you want to contribute to the selection of policy-relevant requests to be addressed?
- Are you interested in collaborating in a trans‐disciplinary and multi‐cultural setting?
- You value policy decisions based on the best available knowledge.
- You are interested in contributing to the selection of policy-relevant requests and minimizing the dissonance between relevant existing knowledge and policy decision-making.
- You wish to get involved in a process strengthening policy-relevant knowledge synthesis and better understand the needs of decision-makers.
- You want to draw attention to your field of expertise and network.
How to participate:
Please apply by filling the Eklipse Form until 25 May 2022
Status: Open Call